Now, the technology that spurred a whole new on-line political arena is open to the masses, for the most part.
I will ponder the following questions (you’re more than welcome to ponder with me!):
1. How long before spammers take advantage of this search technology?
2. Will this really give Google the edge it needs to maintain ‘top dog’ status?
3. How long will it be before others institute similar capabilities?
4. How long, really, will it be before this search method produces reliable, relevant results?
5. How is this advancement going to affect text searching? (sometimes I just want a song’s lyrics – not the artist, not the EBay page, just good ‘ol fashioned lyrics in text form. Will I still get the results I expect?)
Hmm… I wonder…